The cause of Infertility can be in you or in your partner, may be because of a genetic defect, health problems, infections or injuries.
From above diagram infertility is caused by many reasons .
Male Infertility Causes
- Hormonal imbalances
- Physical problems and psychological problems.
- Overall health.
- Smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- Prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- Chronic alcohol abuse.
- Anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- Overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
- Tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
- Excessive stress!
Female Infertility Causes
- Damage to Fallopian tubes
- Hormonal cause
- Uterine causes
- Problems in releasing eggs
- Cervical causes
- Ovulation disorders
IUI is a fertility treatment, which uses a catheter to place a number of washed sperm directly into the uterus. The objective of IUI is to enhance the number of sperm that reaches the Fallopian tubes, and then increase the prospect of fertilization.
IVF is the process by which eggs are removed from your ovaries and mixed with sperm in a laboratory culture dish. Fertilization takes place in this dish, "in vitro", which means "in glass".
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) which is used to treat sperm-related infertility problems.
IMSI proceeds ICSI to the subsequent level. ICSI comprises injecting sperm directly into the egg, before it is transferred into the womb.
Ponni Hospitals And Fertility Research Centre - A world class fertility clinic provides advance treatments for both male and female. Ponni baby center is well equipped with all the modern facilities. All the treatments done here are by specialist doctors .
For more detail, Feel free to contact us
or mail us